Weaverville Art Safari November 3, 4 2018
Weaverville Art Safari
Fall Studio Tour
Sat – Sun | November 3-4, 10 – 5
Preview Party: Friday, November 2, 6 – 8pm
The Weaverville Art Safari is one of the original studio tours in the Asheville Area. It is a self guided free event that offers a unique look at the artist’s work in their working environment, featuring artists who specialize in handmade pottery, glass, photography, sculpture, jewelry, furniture, painting, drawing, fiber art, wood art and more.
The Preview Party provides an opportunity to see all of the artists work together the Friday evening before the tour. There is a silent auction and raffle/door prizes of artists work as well as beer, wine and snacks.
5. Safe, secure, quiet residential location in Weaverville. Short walk to restaurants and shopping on our Main Street. 10 Minutes to everything Asheville, Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore.
4. We are not for sale. 17 years under same ownership. 31 years in operation.
3. Your innkeeper/owners are your hosts. We are here to give you personal service. You will deal with Howard and Kristen not hired staff.
2. Affordable B&B experience. All the same amenties and quality found in an Asheville B&B but at a lower cost. Rooms start at $125.
1. 100% guarantee. If there is any problem with your stay we will make it right. If you are still not satisfied, and can tell us in person that your stay with us was not to your expectations, we will refund your money. No other B&B will make this statement.
Outdoor Adventure Information
Navitat Canopy Tour Check this out. One fabulous experience just 20 minutes north of us. Viewing the world from high in a massive tree or watching a bird fly below you…
Reasons To Pick Dry Ridge Inn…
5 Reasons to choose the Dry Ridge Inn B & B 5. Safe, secure, quiet residential location in Weaverville. Short walk to restaurants and shopping on our Main Street. 10 Minutes…
About the Dry Ridge Inn Bed…
The original portion of the Dry Ridge Inn was built in 1849 as a parsonage for, what was at that time, the Salem Campground, a religious revival camping area that had…