Total Eclipse Party
Total Eclipse Party
- Address: 100 Sierra Nevada Way, Fletcher, NC 28732
- Times: 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Admission: Free
Join us for a once in a lifetime experience to witness a Total Eclipse of the Sun on Monday, August 21st. The party will be from Noon until 4pm with the eclipse happening around 2:30pm. You will be able to experience a 99% blockage of the sun. We will have food specials, great beer and special musical guests putting together a set list worthy of such an occasion. Please remember, looking directly at the sun is unsafe except during the brief total phase of a solar eclipse, when the moon entirely blocks the sun’s bright face within the narrow path of totality for up to 2.5 minutes. You can watch the progress of the eclipse for much longer with “Eclipse Shades” available all over town.
5. Safe, secure, quiet residential location in Weaverville. Short walk to restaurants and shopping on our Main Street. 10 Minutes to everything Asheville, Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore.
4. We are not for sale. 17 years under same ownership. 31 years in operation.
3. Your innkeeper/owners are your hosts. We are here to give you personal service. You will deal with Howard and Kristen not hired staff.
2. Affordable B&B experience. All the same amenties and quality found in an Asheville B&B but at a lower cost. Rooms start at $125.
1. 100% guarantee. If there is any problem with your stay we will make it right. If you are still not satisfied, and can tell us in person that your stay with us was not to your expectations, we will refund your money. No other B&B will make this statement.
Outdoor Adventure Information
Navitat Canopy Tour Check this out. One fabulous experience just 20 minutes north of us. Viewing the world from high in a massive tree or watching a bird fly below you…
Reasons To Pick Dry Ridge Inn…
5 Reasons to choose the Dry Ridge Inn B & B 5. Safe, secure, quiet residential location in Weaverville. Short walk to restaurants and shopping on our Main Street. 10 Minutes…
About the Dry Ridge Inn Bed…
The original portion of the Dry Ridge Inn was built in 1849 as a parsonage for, what was at that time, the Salem Campground, a religious revival camping area that had…